Topics to be discussed using the experience of several comprehensive territorial development projects of
- typical challenges arising at various project implementation steps;
- the role of project stakeholders: government, civil society, investors, developers, architects, planning engineers, and methods to reconcile the interests and resolve conflicts;
- features of preparing a territorial development project with numerous areas in private ownership;
- developing preferential mechanisms for private investors engaged in the beautification of public spaces (coastal areas, public gardens, etc.);
- ensuring alignment of urban planning policies with St. Petersburg General Plan and ongoing projects;
- criteria for selecting priority tasks for territorial development, socio-economic impact assessment of the project implementation;
- the role of strategic planning documents, Master Plan, Spatial Development Strategy, General Plan.
Organizers: St. Petersburg Government, St. Petersburg Committee for Economic Policy and Strategic Planning
Any registered Forum participant can leave proposals for inclusion in draft Forum recommendations (upper right button Proposal).
If you want to leave proposals for inclusion in draft recommendations, fill in the fields below.
XIX All-Russia Forum of Strategic Planning Leaders ©