The growth of targeted financial assistance in the overall structure of intergovernmental transfers leads to a decrease in the independence of the regions and, as a result, a decrease in management efficiency.
Therefore, now, in the context of sanctions, in order to ensure greater flexibility in decision-making, it is necessary to consider the issue of increasing the volume of non-targeted financial assistance that the regions can use based on the tasks and priorities that they themselves determine, which is an important direction in the development of interbudgetary relations.
– How are regional expenditures changing and will they change in the future?
– How to combine subsidies: pros and cons?
– Optimization possibilities: how sufficient are the powers of the subjects?
– Changing the structure of regional taxes
– Infrastructure budget loans: first year of implementation
Organizers: Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, Center for Strategic Research, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Any registered Forum participant can leave proposals for inclusion in draft Forum recommendations (upper right button Proposal).
Trunova Natalia, Accounts chamber of the Russian Federation. Auditor
If you want to leave proposals for inclusion in draft recommendations, fill in the fields below.
XX All-Russia Forum of Strategic Planning Leaders ©