As the urbanization unfolds further, new IT solutions for transport have a significant impact on urban
mobility and on the spread of new mobility trends and services. This, in turn, brings both new expectations
Topics to be discussed:
- How urban planning and development affects transportation demand;
- Urban transport challenges and transport mobility management;
- Public urban passenger transport and new technologies (Mobility as a Service);
- Active mobility in cities: trends, challenges and ways forward;
- Urban ride-sharing systems (car sharing, bike sharing, scooter sharing) as a step towards efficient multimodal transportation systems;
- Promoting the use of electric vehicles in cities.
Organizers: JSC “Scientific and Research Institute of Motor Transport” supported by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, ICSER Leontief Centre, St. Petersburg State Institution “External Transport Agency”, St. Petersburg Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety, Association of Traffic Engineers
Any registered Forum participant can leave proposals for inclusion in draft Forum recommendations (upper right button Proposal).
Donchenko Vadim, Joint-Stock company “Scientific and Research Institute of Motor Transport”. Research Supervisor. Deputy Chairman of THE PEP Bureau
Iakimenko Olga, ICSER Leontief Centre. Head of Internet Projects and Marketing Communications, Green Mobility Partnership Initiative Coordinator
If you want to leave proposals for inclusion in draft recommendations, fill in the fields below.
XIX All-Russia Forum of Strategic Planning Leaders ©